Monday, August 9, 2010

Where are your pet's necessities?

Where are your pet's necessities? There was a time when finding Legend's stuff was a chore.  His medications were in the kitchen, brushes and some toys were on the back porch, other toys and shampoo were in the laundry room,and the leash and collar were where ever we ended the last walk. I still had to hunt for other stuff like the nail clippers or ear wash not quite remembering where I had seen them last.

I found my ideal solution to everyday/all day organization by accident. After returning from our biweekly jaunt, I simply placed Legend's bag on a hook in the laundry room thinking it would be ready for the next trip. I suddenly realized  that this bag was perfect ALL the time. I  rearranged the items in the bag so that the most used items (at home) were in the outside pockets. Collars, leashes, brushes, shampoo. Then I began to gather all his other belongings and place them in the bag. His medications (heart worm, flea/tic treatments and immunization record) were placed in the "pooch pouch" and placed inside the bag and finally Legend was organized. Not everything that belongs to Legend goes into the bag when we are home. As convenient as Doggy Baggage is it still will not hold a 40 lb. bag of food.

I have not misplaced one thing since I began using my Doggy Baggage as an organizer. I'm now prepared for  for an emergency too. Fire, flood, hurricanes or unexpected situations are no longer a problem for Legend. He's ready to go at a moments notice....Hassle free. His human family is not.

No comments: